Ring tests: chemical sector
- International Olive Council (COI), quality control of analytical determinations on olive oil;
- Oils and Fats Experimental Station (SSOG) in Milan, quality control of analytical determinations on vegetable oils;
- Emilia Romagna Region ARPA (Ferrara section);
- AOCS Laboratory Proficiency Program Olive Oil and Oilseeds;
- FOSFA annual proficiency test on vegetable oil and oilseeds;
- QS Pesticides laboratory performance assessment;
- FAPAS Ring Test to search for contaminants and micropollutants in the food matrix (pesticides, PAHS, phthalates and metals).
Ring tests: microbiology sector
- Laboratory of the Government Chemist (LGC) in London, microbiological detections on food and water intended for human consumption;
- UNICHIM, microbiological determinations on drinking water and waste water.
Ring tests: environmental sector
- UNICHIM: chemical determinations on waste water
- QUALITY CONSULT QC: chemical determinations on soils and land
- FAPAS – LEAP (London): search for contaminants (metals, volatile organic compounds, hydrocarbons and PAHS); characterisation of water: physico-chemical parameters, inorganic and organic constituents.